How can I review detail steps of DS160 after submitted already

H1futuristic

Hi ,

My interview was on 23sep2013. On 19sep2013 i realized that i made a mistake regarding my name in ds160. What i did was i filled in a newds160 and resubmitted it and updated my new ds 160 apllication id after loging in into my account. Remember to do that before 3 days of your visa interview date. As far as iam concerned you cannot view once you have submitted ur form

Hope this helps

Hello friends,

I've guts filling that did some mistake in educational section where I didn't want to do so. Can anyone tell me if it is possible for me to see all detail section of DS 160 I already submitted? as all I can see after putting application no is either confirmation page or to start new application

I do not think you can access a DS160 form after submission. You need to fill a new one if you would like to make changes. Wait for other members opinion

Don't worry. Retrieve the submitted application with the DS-160 number you have. Once click on "Retrieve application" you will be prompted with two options. 1) Create new application 2) Go to confirmation page. Select Create New application , then your information you already filled will be there in the new application with new DS-160 Number. So, Correct the mistake and submit. Update the new number in Visa appointment website.

Hi ,

My interview was on 23sep2013. On 19sep2013 i realized that i made a mistake regarding my name in ds160. What i did was i filled in a newds160 and resubmitted it and updated my new ds 160 apllication id after loging in into my account. Remember to do that before 3 days of your visa interview date. As far as iam concerned you cannot view once you have submitted ur form

Hope this helps

I don't think submission 3 days prior to interview is mandatory. Cause I found a mistake in my application 2 hours prior to interview and submitted 2 hours prior to interview, attended interview with no issues and got approval. As DS-160 is electronic submission you can submit any time before interview.   

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...

Archived