EB2 Eligibility Options

All,

I need your suggestion on my issue.

I am working for an American company since 7 years as a full time employee and my priority date is 2008 Feb under EB3

Now I am planning to port for EB2 with my MBA which I am going to complete very soon. Below are my options please advise.

1. If I move to a company which is a division of my current company. Will I get the experience and MBA counted for EB2.
  2. If I move out of this company and come back as contractor with different employer.
  3. Creating a new position with current employer which is 50% different from current position.

And how hard to create a position for a company and what are the steps involved.

Than you in advance,

Cinu

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have 8 years of IT experience and B.tech (4 years) My previous company filed my GC in EB3 (PD: July 2011) and my I-140 got approved. I join the new company on April 2013. I have just completed my MBA (PGDBA) on May 2013. Will I be eligible for EB2 category by my current company ?

Hi, I have 8 years of IT experience and B.tech (4 years) My previous company filed my GC in EB3 (PD: July 2011) and my I-140 got approved. I join the new company on April 2013. I have just completed my MBA (PGDBA) on May 2013. Will I be eligible for EB2 category by my current company ?

If that job requires master's degree then you are.

Archived