Travel Documents

divyababloo

Hello Everyone, 

I am planning to go to India on the end of this month and I need to know what are the documents I need to carry with me while I am coming back to USA.

Here is my situation :

I have my H1B stamped with Employer A (Full time) which is valid until July 2015 and in July 2013 I have moved to an Employer B and I have got my H1B approved with Emp B. Emp B is a Desi Consultancy where I am working for a client based on EVVC model. 

So, what documents I have to carry in my case to show at POE while coming back ?

You replies will be highly appreciated and Thanks in advance.

DB

Hello Everyone, 

I am planning to go to India on the end of this month and I need to know what are the documents I need to carry with me while I am coming back to USA.

Here is my situation :

I have my H1B stamped with Employer A (Full time) which is valid until July 2015 and in July 2013 I have moved to an Employer B and I have got my H1B approved with Emp B. Emp B is a Desi Consultancy where I am working for a client based on EVVC model. 

So, what documents I have to carry in my case to show at POE while coming back ?

You replies will be highly appreciated and Thanks in advance.

DB

Every document that was used for your H1B filing including latest pay stubs and W2s and anything relevant.

Archived