First Time H1B Stamping...Which Canadian consulate is better?

prince2002

Hi All,

I am planning to go for my first H1B stamping in Canada.

I know Vancouver consulate is the one which have highest successful rate. But it's very tough to get visa appointment date this year in Vancouver.

I have a plans to visit India in December. I have all documentation that are required for stamping including all letters.

Can you please suggest in which US consulate's in Canada can i get appointment date in november and have most success rate after Vancouver?

Please suggest!

Thanks in Advance.

Can you please suggest in which US consulate's in Canada can i get appointment date in november and have most success rate after Vancouver?

Successful visa interview depends on your previous immigration record and supporting documents. So if you have these documents then you can get your visa from any of the US consulates on this planet.

you are right Vancouver is the best place if you have all documents. if not then book any other and keep checking for dates in Vancouver sometimes you may get date in short time .for example if you check date you may get date after 2 days. so my advise book any consulate and keep on checking for Vancouver and reschedule it whenever possible. I did the same.

Client Letter, Vendor Letter, Service Agreement between vendor and client (Last page Only), Purchase Order, 797,797A Approval, LCA, Paystubs from the past 3.5 years during my employment with my employer, Performance Reviews, Time sheets from my employer, Employer Org Hierarchy, Employer verification Letter, Employer Tax returns( Past 2 years and recent Quarter), My W-2's and Tax Returns,I-129, Letter to consulate from Employer(With Gross Current Salary and SSN), Offer Letter,  Employer Office Location Photos, Employee Hand Book,Employer Brochure,Corporate taxes, List of employees from my employer who are working in my Current Job location, Masters Transcript and Degree, Bachelors, Resume, My Reports to Manager Contact Information, Drivers License. 

I hope i covered all the required docs. Please let me know if i miss any.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived