L1 to H1 conversion

vinodyours

Hello,

I was working for company A on L1-B and I got H1-B from another consultancy B. And in my H1 petition it says I am eligable to work for company B from Oct 1st 2013 onwards.

I want to know, whether my L1 will be not valid from Oct 1st onwards. If not, can I continue to work for company A for some more months on L1? My L1 is valid till Apr 2014.

Can someone please address my concern. Thanks !!!

Hello,

I was working for company A on L1-B and I got H1-B from another consultancy B. And in my H1 petition it says I am eligable to work for company B from Oct 1st 2013 onwards.

I want to know, whether my L1 will be not valid from Oct 1st onwards. If not, can I continue to work for company A for some more months on L1? My L1 is valid till Apr 2014.

Can someone please address my concern. Thanks !!!

If it was approved as COS you have to start working for employer B from today i.e. Oct 1st 2013.

If you would like to continue working for employer A you need to exit and re-enter US on L1B visa and get a new I94 based on L1B

Hi All,

I am currently working for company X on L1 B and my L1 is valid until Feb 2014. And recently I got a H1 approval from a different employer on 1st October 2014 with COS.

Due to some personal reasons I would like to Continue with company X on my L1B. Is there any way to do that? Can I do this by going to India and coming back on L1B now

Hi All,

I am currently working for company X on L1 B and my L1 is valid until Feb 2014. And recently I got a H1 approval from a different employer on 1st October 2014 with COS.

Due to some personal reasons I would like to Continue with company X on my L1B. Is there any way to do that? Can I do this by going to India and coming back on L1B now

Yes, you can.

Archived