H1b Petition approved for CP,need to change employer in US

akarana1986

Hi,

I need your urgent help on this query.

I was working with ABC employer in India with L1b valid visa till June 2014. In the mean time a US employer XYZ (Small employer with less than 10 employees) filed my H1b on 1st April 2013, which fortunately got through lottery but eventually a RFE was raised later.

My  XYZ employer responded back to RFE and we got H1b petition approved in Aug 2013.

But at the same time i got a US opportunity with my current ABC employer with L1b visa and i came to US. now i have a L1 status in US with an approved H1b petition. i no longer want to work with XYZ US employer, can i get my Approved petition transfer to another employer DDD and start working for new employer DDD. 

Please let me know if we have any option for approved H1b Petition transfer to new employer with a COS as i currently have a L1 status in US with my current employer ABC.

Please help me with my above query.

Thanks and Regards,

AK Singh

Hi,

I need your urgent help on this query.

I was working with ABC employer in India with L1b valid visa till June 2014. In the mean time a US employer XYZ (Small employer with less than 10 employees) filed my H1b on 1st April 2013, which fortunately got through lottery but eventually a RFE was raised later.

My  XYZ employer responded back to RFE and we got H1b petition approved in Aug 2013.

But at the same time i got a US opportunity with my current ABC employer with L1b visa and i came to US. now i have a L1 status in US with an approved H1b petition. i no longer want to work with XYZ US employer, can i get my Approved petition transfer to another employer DDD and start working for new employer DDD. 

Please let me know if we have any option for approved H1b Petition transfer to new employer with a COS as i currently have a L1 status in US with my current employer ABC.

Please help me with my above query.

Thanks and Regards,

AK Singh

Yes, your new employer DDD can file a cap exempt H1B petition with COS and after approval you can work for employer DDD.

Archived