2014 H1B is in RFE status, earlier L1B also in RFE,Need help to understand ..

sujatabi

Let me brief you about my concerns here :

1) Currently I am in india because of my Assignment with USA customer is completed . I have returned from USA in August 2013.

2) Before coming back to india i was on L1B Blanket Visa and I-94 expired in the month June 2013. My current Indian company applied for L1B ext during March 2013 for the same before and at the moment the status of extention is in RFE and as per uscis status , 60 days decision period will be getting over by 30th Sep 2013 .

3) During my Stay in USA , in the Month of April 2013 , i have applied a new H1B through a different employer and i have been selected through Lottery and at the moment H1B status is again also went to RFE .

4) So to summerise both of L1B and H1B is in Request for Evidences at the moment .

5) Recently , i have got a notice from my current indian employer mentioning that , it seems i have applied H1B from a different employer and if the same got approved,

i need to notify them immediately , so that i can file my L1B withdrawl as it will be no longer valid .

So based on the above situation , i would like to get your suggestion , what are my chances at the moment for me to return back to USA if my L1B extension is hot happening and do you think , it might impact the H1B approval also or not ...

Let me brief you about my concerns here :

1) Currently I am in india because of my Assignment with USA customer is completed . I have returned from USA in August 2013.
2) Before coming back to india i was on L1B Blanket Visa and I-94 expired in the month June 2013. My current Indian company applied for L1B ext during March 2013 for the same before and at the moment the status of extention is in RFE and as per uscis status , 60 days decision period will be getting over by 30th Sep 2013 .

3) During my Stay in USA , in the Month of April 2013 , i have applied a new H1B through a different employer and i have been selected through Lottery and at the moment H1B status is again also went to RFE .

4) So to summerise both of L1B and H1B is in Request for Evidences at the moment .
5) Recently , i have got a notice from my current indian employer mentioning that , it seems i have applied H1B from a different employer and if the same got approved,
i need to notify them immediately , so that i can file my L1B withdrawl as it will be no longer valid .

So based on the above situation , i would like to get your suggestion , what are my chances at the moment for me to return back to USA if my L1B extension is hot happening and do you think , it might impact the H1B approval also or not ...

There is nothing to predict here. If your H1B is approved then apply for a H1B visa and travel to US

Archived