Canadian visitor visa- question "IMM5257E" !! URGENT - please help !!!


Recommended Posts



I am planning to visit Canada with my wife for my l1b extension and currently in process to submit IMM5257E for TRV (through mail). However while submitting the "IMM5257E"  for my wife I am not sure what i need to answer for "Funds available for my stay (CAD)" , as she does't have bank account in US.


Please guide me here asap.


Thanks for lot in advance.






Link to comment
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...




My situation is quite same as you. I am applying for a temporary work permit for me and  visitor visa for my wife. In her IMM5257, in  the field "Funds available for my stay (CAD)" what should I put? She does not have a bank account in US. Should I show my balance? For that do I can attach my bank statements. Do I need to upload (I am applying online, not paper) any other documents mentioning that I will bear her costs?




Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.