H1B Stamping Vancouver Vs Toronto

rpbharat

Hi All,

I am planning to go for stamping in Canada. I did my MS in US and then Switched to H1 B. My Second H1 is starting from this year oct 1st.  So, its been 6 years in US , Did my MS then working ...

I heard that Vancouver has very less rejection or Admin processing compare to other cities. 

I live in Ohio from where I can drive to Toronto. So, I was wandering If I go to Toronto for Stamping.

What will be my chances compared to Vancouver????????

Thanks in Advance...

@Green2020: you are right.check dates availability. you will get all other dates easily but not for Vancouver . I have experienced that in my last 3 months. I was getting all (torento,calgary,ottawa ) dates fast and easily except vancouver.I understand docs is first but peple at vancouver are easy going and not creating that much problem as compared to other consulate. I am telling this is based on experience. from my company itself 8 people got visa stamped in 1 month at same location.no administrative process no rejection. I understand doc always first but after that consulate also matters.

@Green2020: you are right.check dates availability. you will get all other dates easily but not for Vancouver . I have experienced that in my last 3 months. I was getting all (torento,calgary,ottawa ) dates fast and easily except vancouver.I understand docs is first but peple at vancouver are easy going and not creating that much problem as compared to other consulate. I am telling this is based on experience. from my company itself 8 people got visa stamped in 1 month at same location.no administrative process no rejection. I understand doc always first but after that consulate also matters.

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/64463-vancouver-h1b-visa-221g-please-gather-here/

Archived