Parents Visa

SWR1234

Hi All,

My parents have attended a visa interview last year which was sponsered by my fathers brother. My uncle has sponsered the visa and stated he is the financial sponser to my parents. But it got rejected and VO hasn't specified any reason for this.

I'm planning to send them for Visa this year. My question is will it be a problem as they already have rejection in the past. What should I mention in the VISA sponsorhsip? Is it ok If I specify that I will be a financial supporter for them or do they need to support on their own? 

I'm on H1 and what all documents do I need to send them related to my work documents?

Also theier Passport is geting expired by 2015 . Will this be a problem for their VISA?.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

My parents have attended a visa interview last year which was sponsered by my fathers brother. My uncle has sponsered the visa and stated he is the financial sponser to my parents. But it got rejected and VO hasn't specified any reason for this.

I'm planning to send them for Visa this year. My question is will it be a problem as they already have rejection in the past. What should I mention in the VISA sponsorhsip? Is it ok If I specify that I will be a financial supporter for them or do they need to support on their own? 

Why did your uncle sponsored them?? They don't have enough money for their trip??

Hi All,

I'm on H1 and what all documents do I need to send them related to my work documents?

Also theier Passport is geting expired by 2015 . Will this be a problem for their VISA?.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

The important point VO looks for is strong ties back to home country and that they are not potential immigrants. You need documents/evidence to convince VO. It is better if your parents can support this with their own documents and not you. But, of course you could always send an invitation letter inviting them to spend holidays and that you will support them during that time.

It would be prudent to take the help of murthy law firm.

Archived