Visitor Visa for Sister

imsmsbhai

Hi,

I am planning to bring my sister, her husband and kid (4 yrs) here. My BIL works for *** (Defence Projects), so he will probably need NOC from his office. I want to know:

-- Do you see any issues here ?

-- Should my sis and her kid go for stamping and after that my BIL goes

-- Should all of them go together

-- What should be the best possible way ?

They will be here for a month around nov-dec timeframe.

Hi,

I am planning to bring my sister, her husband and kid (4 yrs) here. My BIL works for *** (Defence Projects), so he will probably need NOC from his office. I want to know:

-- Do you see any issues here ?

-- Should my sis and her kid go for stamping and after that my BIL goes

-- Should all of them go together

-- What should be the best possible way ?

They will be here for a month around nov-dec timeframe.

In my opinion going as a family should be fine. As long as your brother in law gets approval from government and has all docuemnts to show strong ties back to home country it should not be a problem

In general, it is better for the entire family to apply for their visa(s) together if they all plan to spend their vacation in the United States at the same time. If the applicant is associated with any military / defense projects, s/he can expect delay in processing of the visa on account of security reasons but we strongly recommend the applicant to present a honest and transparent visa application. The applicant(s) needs to establish strong financial, family and social ties to home country to overcome the presumption under Sec 214(b) of Immigration and Nationality Act. In most occasions, the officer determines the application based on the information available in the DS 160 and what is transpired at the visa interview. Though the interviewing officer seldom verify the documents carried by the applicant(s) it is always good to carry all relevant documents to evidence the strong ties to home country. If you need further assistance in this matter, please feel free to consult with one of the Attorneys at Murthy Immigration Services Private Limited in Chennai, India. More information is available on https://www.murthyindia.com/.

Archived