Stamping in Vancouver-Canada

joe_here

Hello,

I am planning to do the stamping in Vancouver and just completed DS-160 form. Before booking the interview dates for the consulate in Canada or India I needed some information. In case if the VO gives Administrative processing or 221g after the interview then would the candidate be able to exit the country (Canada) & leave to India and come back later once the decision is made or would he end up waiting in Canada till he gets the results. If it is mandatory to wait in Canada till all the process is complete then I was wondering it would be safer to do this in India as you could atleast spend that time in the native country. Please advise me on this process. 

Hello,

I am planning to do the stamping in Vancouver and just completed DS-160 form. Before booking the interview dates for the consulate in Canada or India I needed some information. In case if the VO gives Administrative processing or 221g after the interview then would the candidate be able to exit the country (Canada) & leave to India and come back later once the decision is made or would he end up waiting in Canada till he gets the results. If it is mandatory to wait in Canada till all the process is complete then I was wondering it would be safer to do this in India as you could atleast spend that time in the native country. Please advise me on this process. 

can u post the link for ds160 form?

Archived