First Time H1B Stamping

nchhabria

Hello,

I had switched from L1 to H1B last year, Oct 2012. I wanted to go for my stamping but was wondering if I should go to India or Canada.  I am on EVC model and will all docs from my employer and also client letter and vendor letter as well. I have not done my MS in US. My 6th year will be over next year, Aug 2014.

Please advise whether I should go to India or Canada is better. In Canada I was thinking of Montreal. In India I was thinking Chennai or Delhi coz Mumbai there seem to be no dates in next 1-2 months.

Thanks!

Hello,

I had switched from L1 to H1B last year, Oct 2012. I wanted to go for my stamping but was wondering if I should go to India or Canada.  I am on EVC model and will all docs from my employer and also client letter and vendor letter as well. I have not done my MS in US. My 6th year will be over next year, Aug 2014.

Please advise whether I should go to India or Canada is better. In Canada I was thinking of Montreal. In India I was thinking Chennai or Delhi coz Mumbai there seem to be no dates in next 1-2 months.

Thanks!

Any consulate is good.

Archived