Calgary-- H1B visa approved on 24th sep

hello10

I have EVC model , 1st H1B visa interview (IT field)  from F1 to H1B.

Document verification round:

Lady  in counter took my passport , I797, DS160 conformation page.

1) which visa specialty are you applying for .?

2) you were on F1 visa .?

3) when was this photo taken , which was in ds160 form? ( it should be no older than 6 months)

MAIN interview ( VO was a lady and very jovial which eased my tension )

1) are you going to continue the same job after your return to states.?

2) who is your employer.?

3) do you work in your employer location or the client location.?

4) who is your client ?

5) what does you client do .?

6 ) what do you do for your client, roles and responsibilities  ? ( 2 to 3 question based on below mentioned details)

ans--In one of my  sentence i told her that i
coordinate with the offshore team , she asked me why do you have offshore team as you said your client
is a medical technology company . I told her its a medical technology company but , we are implementing
a IT project for the company and explained my project  , she laughed and said so you deal with lot of
data ah..! i said yes everyday  and she smiled .

7) what's your highest degree?

8) how do your employer pay you, good? 

9) do you have any concerns ? are you happy there .?

10) she asked me if I got a template of Non -immigrates temporary worker right ? I said no , she said oh you must have it and asked me to read it to know your rights . She laughed and said , do worry I will not ask you questions about it and I smiled .

we had couple of jokes, she smiled and said it good that you are happy with employer that is  all it matters.
 your visa is approved and it will take 3 to 5 business days to get your passport ready.

Tip :  make sure how you answer your pervious  question , coz always your next question will be from your pervious answer.

Thanks

we had couple of jokes, she smiled and said it good that you are happy with employer that is  all it matters.

your visa is approved and it will take 3 to 5 business days to get your passport ready.

Tip :  make sure how you answer your pervious  question , coz always your next question will be from your pervious answer.

What was the joke about? A good tip indeed.

I have EVC model , 1st H1B visa interview (IT field)  from F1 to H1B.

Document verification round:

Lady  in counter took my passport , I797, DS160 conformation page.

1) which visa specialty are you applying for .?

2) you were on F1 visa .?

3) when was this photo taken , which was in ds160 form? ( it should be no older than 6 months)

MAIN interview ( VO was a lady and very jovial which eased my tension )

1) are you going to continue the same job after your return to states.?

2) who is your employer.?

3) do you work in your employer location or the client location.?

4) who is your client ?

5) what does you client do .?

6 ) what do you do for your client, roles and responsibilities  ? ( 2 to 3 question based on below mentioned details)

ans--In one of my  sentence i told her that i

coordinate with the offshore team , she asked me why do you have offshore team as you said your client

is a medical technology company . I told her its a medical technology company but , we are implementing

a IT project for the company and explained my project  , she laughed and said so you deal with lot of

data ah..! i said yes everyday  and she smiled .

7) what's your highest degree?

8) how do your employer pay you, good? 

9) do you have any concerns ? are you happy there .?

10) she asked me if I got a template of Non -immigrates temporary worker right ? I said no , she said oh you must have it and asked me to read it to know your rights . She laughed and said , do worry I will not ask you questions about it and I smiled .

Thanks

Congrats hello10.

Could you please tell me where did you stay in Calgary (Hotel name ) , address and whats the price?

Thank you Cadmus..

http://www.************* , you can find all the information there.

Murthy admin blocked the content.I think u provided the airbnb url right? Could you please tell me the hotel name.I found lot of hotels in Airbnb and i don't know which one is very nearer to consulate.If possible could u please send me the hotels details to my email id  is **************** gmail or u can find my email id in profile .Thanks for u r help.

mpaidimarry ; I got my passport today .

Cadmus : Clarion hotel near to airport , I took a taxi from hotel to consulate  on interview day (17$) and while return I taken have ( train+cab) 13 $ . Travel is pretty cheap. I found public transport cheap , so does not matter where you stay . Just try max to take 7 to 8 km around the consulate , coz even  at 7:30 am there some traffic and will take 15 min  to travel .

Thanks,

mpaidimarry ; I got my passport today .

Cadmus : Clarion hotel near to airport , I took a taxi from hotel to consulate  on interview day (17$) and while return I taken have ( train+cab) 13 $ . Travel is pretty cheap. I found public transport cheap , so does not matter where you stay . Just try max to take 7 to 8 km around the consulate , coz even  at 7:30 am there some traffic and will take 15 min  to travel .

Thanks,

Thank you so much hello10

Archived