Visitor visa for Mother-in-law

Kriss01

Hello,

I am on H1B visa and my wife is on H4 visa. We would like to invite my mother-in-law to the USA for visiting purpose. I have few questions before I send them sponsor documents,

1.I have filled out form I-134 had question on previous sponsor. I did sponsor my parents (most recent) back in 2005. Shall I just include my parent's information or all sponsor information till now which would be parents, wife and sister.

2.We are expecting our 1st baby shall I write a reason pregnancy while I write letter to consulate or Do not mention this at all? 

3. My sister-in-law would also like to visit us. Is there any risk of applying for both of them together?

Appreciate any advice or experience you might had.

Thanks,
Kriss

Hello,

I am on H1B visa and my wife is on H4 visa. We would like to invite my mother-in-law to the USA for visiting purpose. I have few questions before I send them sponsor documents,

1.I have filled out form I-134 had question on previous sponsor. I did sponsor my parents (most recent) back in 2005. Shall I just include my parent's information or all sponsor information till now which would be parents, wife and sister.

2.We are expecting our 1st baby shall I write a reason pregnancy while I write letter to consulate or Do not mention this at all? 

3. My sister-in-law would also like to visit us. Is there any risk of applying for both of them together?

Appreciate any advice or experience you might had.

Thanks,

Kriss

(1) Support for your parents was done in 2005 and it is long back.

(2) Congrats. Pregnancy is the reason for your mother-in-laws visit?? Will be very tough to get a visa. As you should be aware that visitor visa is for touristic purpose and your mother-in-law has to show strong ties back to home country and convince VO that she intends to come back.

(3) Your sis-in-law can apply based on her credentials.

2. Is that the reason for applying visa? Then you need to rethink about it.

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/63835-are-you-doing-baby-sitting-question-asked-in-board-of-entry/

3. You won't apply for them. Let them do it by themselves.

Archived