Non-IT H1B to IT H1B (transfer)

smsb0709

Hi,

My friend is on H1-B approved with a Non-IT background with one employer and got it stamped. Now she is planning to move to IT with a H-1b transfer to a new employer. I would like find out if there are any possibilities of rejections in H-1b with change of background Non-IT to IT and are there any stamping issues.

Can some body help me with answers if you have.

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

My friend is on H1-B approved with a Non-IT background with one employer and got it stamped. Now she is planning to move to IT with a H-1b transfer to a new employer. I would like find out if there are any possibilities of rejections in H-1b with change of background Non-IT to IT and are there any stamping issues.

Thank you in advance.

If your friend has a non-IT education then most likely the transfer will be denied.

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

You can do that. But chances are 50-50, if you are lucky you will get your H1

Archived