H1b extension query after I 140

runakutty

Hi

I recently got RFE . My reply date is at end of October 2013. My H1  is valid till Dec 23 , 2013. I do not have any recapture period now. My I 140 got approved in April 2013 and my PD is Jan 2012. I have been working with the same client for four years. After 4 years, my company has to renew the contract for next 4 years. Now, USCIS asks for PO/MSA from 2014, for which we have nothing to show. My company is planning to reply in following way:

1. say that we dont have current MSA. 

2. get email from client's purchasing department that my company has submitted the bid for XX manpower. It is early for client company to take decision as the negotiation process is complex. But if the negotiation is successful, then the contract will be awarded to my company for 2014 and 2015. Also my client told me that they cant give me a letter in writing about this but email is something that can be given.

3. My client will give a email as mentioned above ( Point 2). I work in consulting company and qualify for "FTE with bench pay" for 1 year. so my company can give out a "Support letter" for 1 year. My company can give their direct clients list and active  MSA from them ( I think this will serve as backup to USCIS to prove that if current MSA would not come then there are other MSA to support me. ). 

In parallel my project manager ( to whom i report to) will give letter stating that " he controls my performance appraisal". Each project manager serves this client for 2 years. so i will get letters from both the project managers. All the project managers are from my company.

In parallel, one of project manager can say , that he controls my work as I went to India ( Madras) to work, for same client, for  sometime  and after couple of months, I came to US to work for the same client in same project.

In parallel , my company can submit all previous MSA and my time sheet that got approved by client during these 4 years. 

My company will also tell in words the support they render and the onsite-offshore model of our company. 

Please let me know your comments and how do you proceed if you were me. I appreciate your help.

Thanks

Archived