H4 - F1(ms program)

sr910

Hi, presently iam on h4 visa, entered US a month ago. I got graduated from UK university - MS pharmaceutical science in 2012. and i have 1 year internship experience in medical writing from one of the top pharmaceutical companies.As we all know, dependents are not allowed to work, Iam planning to do MS program in US university, and change my status to F1. So, iam worried about, what course to study like Chemistry or again any other Pharmacy program. If i do MS chemistry will i have job opportunities later.?or as i have already degree from UK university and experience in pharmaceutials can i apply to pharma jobs after doing MS chemistry.?

Hi, presently iam on h4 visa, entered US a month ago. I got graduated from UK university - MS pharmaceutical science in 2012. and i have 1 year internship experience in medical writing from one of the top pharmaceutical companies.As we all know, dependents are not allowed to work, Iam planning to do MS program in US university, and change my status to F1. So, iam worried about, what course to study like Chemistry or again any other Pharmacy program. If i do MS chemistry will i have job opportunities later.?or as i have already degree from UK university and experience in pharmaceutials can i apply to pharma jobs after doing MS chemistry.?

Truly speaking you are asking in the wrong forum. We are not education or career consultants. You have to find it by yourself.

This is not the place to ask "if I do MS chemistry will I have job opportunities later".  This is an immigration forum, not a jobs forum.  You need to do your own research, on the Internet, talking to prospective universities, etc. regarding job opportunities in your fields, and determine what is best for you.

Could you not find an employer in your field of pharmaceutical science that would sponsor you for an H-1B visa?  Why would you want to do a 2nd Master's degree versus going onto a PhD (is it because of a F-1 visa)?

Archived