H1 B stamp India-Delhi

Sana21

Hi,

I wanted an expert advice on my case.

• I have a Masters degree from the US,graduated 2011.
  • Started working with a consultancy in 2011 for a client B on F1.
  • In Oct 2012 consultancy got my H1 approved while I still worked for the same company B.
  • In June 2013, Company B offered me  full time position and since then I'm working as a full time employee with company B.

I'm planning to visit India sometime soon and wanted to see if there is any chance my visa stamping might have issues since I was working with a consultancy previously. Just to give some background , company B is a very well known US employer and I have all the necessary documents.

Thanks for taking time to look into my case.

-Sana

Hi,

I wanted an expert advice on my case.

• I have a Masters degree from the US,graduated 2011.
  • Started working with a consultancy in 2011 for a client B on F1.
  • In Oct 2012 consultancy got my H1 approved while I still worked for the same company B.
  • In June 2013, Company B offered me  full time position and since then I'm working as a full time employee with company B.

I'm planning to visit India sometime soon and wanted to see if there is any chance my visa stamping might have issues since I was working with a consultancy previously. Just to give some background , company B is a very well known US employer and I have all the necessary documents.

Thanks for taking time to look into my case.

-Sana

Nope, you are good to go dude...!!!

I have almost similar situation and am in US right now. Can someone please guide me as to wha all I need to do? Do I need to schedule an appointment for h1b visa at the consulate in India? Is stamping process similar to applying for a new non Immigration h1b visa? As I am married, I would also need to apply for stamping for my spouse's h4 visa? What's the process for that?

Any sort of help and guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks

I think if you were involved in same situation, than your employer was the one you contacted.. You can have the appt where you want .. India, Canada, anywhere .. The thing you should think about is whether you are eligible for  drop box ,,, H4 visa for your spouse will also applied by your company and not by you..

Archived