B1 visa stamp option in DS-160

tejastrivedi

Hi All,

In year 2011 I hired as a full time employee by my employer at USA. My employer started my h1b visa process.  I went to Chennai (India) for H1B stamp in year 2011 but during my interview VO submited by 221(G) green sleep and asking to submit /produce some qualified document. It went some administrative process.

I contacted to my employer at USA and submitted all required document as per 221(G) green slip with passport to VFS center. After 2 months they sent back my passport with 221(Blue slip).  My visa was not stampped and even Objervation page in passport is also blank without any stamp or comment.  I was disappointed with my employer and this process.  So i did not try after this. My employer received RFE from USCIS for Revocation of the approval of the petition.

Now in this year 2013 I have joined new IT company in Mumbai .  They have started my B1 visa process and want to send for 3 months at client side.  I need help from your exepret for following

1. in Ds-160 form there are two options

• Have you ever been refused a U.S. visa, or been refused admission to the USA or withdrawn your application for the admission at the port of entry ? 
  • Has your visa ever been cancelled or revoked ?

Please help me for which one I have to select YES.  Again I am saying that objervation page in passport is blank.

2. Does last h1b affect my new b1 visa application ?

1. in Ds-160 form there are two options
  • Have you ever been refused a U.S. visa, or been refused admission to the USA or withdrawn your application for the admission at the port of entry ? 
  • Has your visa ever been cancelled or revoked ?

Please help me for which one I have to select YES.  Again I am saying that objervation page in passport is blank.

2. Does last h1b affect my new b1 visa application ?

1. You have attended for interview and didn't got your visa,so its clearly a rejection. Your answer is YES.

2. I don't think so.

Archived