Please help on H1b Stamping Questions

surendra chary

I have worked 15 months with A employer with XX client and changed 3 months back to B employer with same XX client. Right now I do have 3 pay stubs with the B employer and I am planning to go for stamping in Canada. Is this going to be a problem?

If not,

If VO asks below questions what I need to respond, please help on those questions:

1. VO: How long you've been working with this employer and client? Me: 3 months with B employer and 18 months with XX client.
  2. Who was your previous employer? /Why you have be changed A employer to B employer or Why did you transfer? / Who offered you? / How could you know this B employer?  For this type of question what I need to give Answer. Please help on this.
  3. Is 3 pay stubs is enough to go for stamping?
FYI: My labor was got Audit with A employer one year back, so I have changed to B employer.

on your first senario there wouldnt be any issues in stamping as long as you carry all your H1 related docs including the Client letter.

Questions from VO should always be TRUTHFULLY answered.

Carry more then 3 paystubs..do include W2..

go thru this forum to understand what other docs you'll be required to take.

1. VO: How long you've been working with this employer and client? Me: 3 months with B employer and 18 months with XX client.
  2. Who was your previous employer? /Why you have be changed A employer to B employer or Why did you transfer? / Who offered you? / How could you know this B employer?  For this type of question what I need to give Answer. Please help on this.
  3. Is 3 pay stubs is enough to go for stamping?

1. That's correct

2. No one knows why you have changed the employer except you. So tell vo why did you changed the employer.

3. Yupe, that's good.

Archived