Need advice on B1

donbosco

I had my b1 rejected last year 2012, Feb. I had shifted to another company in mar2012 and have been working in it since last 1 and half year. During the last one year i had got visa for UK and travelled too and also to Denmark recently. I will be attending embassy in Hyderabad in october'13. What questions I might face and what precautions I need to be aware of. Thank You.

I had my b1 rejected last year 2012, Feb. I had shifted to another company in mar2012 and have been working in it since last 1 and half year. During the last one year i had got visa for UK and travelled too and also to Denmark recently. I will be attending embassy in Hyderabad in october'13. What questions I might face and what precautions I need to be aware of. Thank You.

Could you be clear? Questions regarding what?

Last time, when I attended interviewer didnt say any reason and just pretended that the company i work couldnt be found in his machine. Any better answer I can give, if they ask for the reason this time?

Well, is that what you believe the reason for a consulate officer to deny your visa in 2012? Why would he/she pretend your company does not exist in database? Any gain for him/her?

If you do not know or were not told a specific reason for denial then say the same this time during interview. Do not assume and give an answer.

• 1 month later...

Archived