processing time for H1 and H4 extension for first time

MeH4

Hi everyone ,

My husband is waiting for result of first time H1 extension  . and I am joining him but  H1 visa is going to expire on13th of October 2013  so my question is how much time it will take to approve H1 extension

for my husband and as little time is left in expiration of H4 for me if I join him in few days , and my husband file my h4 extension soon . How many days it will take for result of H4 extension? or once the paper are submit that means we can stay with my husband  without any problem?

please reply , your knowledge will really help me.

Hi everyone ,

My husband is waiting for result of first time H1 extension  . and I am joining him but  H1 visa is going to expire on13th of October 2013  so my question is how much time it will take to approve H1 extension

for my husband and as little time is left in expiration of H4 for me if I join him in few days , and my husband file my h4 extension soon . How many days it will take for result of H4 extension? or once the paper are submit that means we can stay with my husband  without any problem?

please reply , your knowledge will really help me.

It will take minimum of 2.5 months to get a decision on extension of status. Your husband can upgrade it to PP to get a decision within 15 calendar days.

Archived