please help me. sevis terminated

pradeep78686

I could concentrate because i was travaling btw india and usa .
i got this mail from my DSO. 
what shld i do now.
Can i transfer to another university.
I need to stay in USA till december at any cost. what shld i do.

At this time your request for continuing under an Active F-1 status has been revoked and will be cancelled with SEVIS due to the poor performance in your studies this semester. You have signed a contract at the beginning of the semester stating that you will not miss classes and that your GPA will go up awarding your GPA to start improving. 

This is your second record with *** after receiving 2 different SEVIS records and in both accounts you have managed to go by with 2 academic suspensions and averaging lower than a 2.5 GPA after 3 different semesters. Your record will continue under Terminated status due to failure to maintain status of an F-1 VISA and follow the appropriate rules stated by USCIS to maintain your student status. 

Since your SEVIS record will not complete the proper reinstatement procedure this means you will accumulate unlawful presence in the U.S. It is recommended to exit the U.S. as soon as possible so that you do not receive a Ban for receiving a new VISA at any time in the future. 

what shld i do now.

At this time your request for continuing under an Active F-1 status has been revoked and will be cancelled with SEVIS due to the poor performance in your studies this semester. You have signed a contract at the beginning of the semester stating that you will not miss classes and that your GPA will go up awarding your GPA to start improving. 

This is your second record with *** after receiving 2 different SEVIS records and in both accounts you have managed to go by with 2 academic suspensions and averaging lower than a 2.5 GPA after 3 different semesters. Your record will continue under Terminated status due to failure to maintain status of an F-1 VISA and follow the appropriate rules stated by USCIS to maintain your student status. 

Since your SEVIS record will not complete the proper reinstatement procedure this means you will accumulate unlawful presence in the U.S. It is recommended to exit the U.S. as soon as possible so that you do not receive a Ban for receiving a new VISA at any time in the future. 

Your situation is crystal clear. I do not think you have any option other than leaving US. 

what shld i do now.

In order to maintain F1 status you should  have a min GPA of whatever that is according to the school's policy. Since you didn't maintain that GPA school has terminated your SEVIS which is nothing but cancelling your admission. Contact an attorney NOW.

what shld i do now.

The information in the letter from your DSO is clear and unambiguous. Based on the information posted there are few, if any, options to stay in the U.S. Just because your "need" -- aka. want -- to stay in the U.S. does not mean you can. Rules are rules, and you have failed to live up to them.

The only possible option to stay that comes to mind is maybe getting a visitor (B) visa (which would not allow you to work, only possibly stay for awhile). I am not familiar with the requirements and rules for getting a visitor visa. The first thing you need to do is consult with a qualified, experienced immigration attorney.

Archived