**** degree before 08,2008 still valid?please help

cq8212

hello, all

i have one question about ****

now **** is closed.is unaccredited 

i get master degree of CS from **** at 06,2008.

at that time, **** still accredited.  and in manassas campus, 

now i have to apply for green card, my employer will do full support.

is my degree still valid?

please help

yes, that's my question, 

i graduated before loss of accreditation of ****, without violating any law. 

i have friend, who graduate from 06,2009, when he apply for h1b extension, get RFE, and say degree is invalid,

but i do h1b extension at the same time, also get RFE,but don't say degree is invalid. 

is someone have some experience ?

please give me advice

thanks so much

yes, that's my question, 

i graduated before loss of accreditation of ****, without violating any law. 

i have friend, who graduate from 06,2009, when he apply for h1b extension, get RFE, and say degree is invalid,

but i do h1b extension at the same time, also get RFE,but don't say degree is invalid. 

is someone have some experience ?

please give me advice

thanks so much

Contact an immigration attorney. That would be the best solution given your situation

hello, everyone

thanks for your answer, it make me clear

now im still in H1B, i want to transfer to another company , because that company is bigger and stronger.

then apply for GC. 

one question, if im H1B visa status, i go to another university to get master degree, i pay in-state tuition fee or out of state tuition fee?

hello, everyone

thanks for your answer, it make me clear

now im still in H1B, i want to transfer to another company , because that company is bigger and stronger.

then apply for GC. 

one question, if im H1B visa status, i go to another university to get master degree, i pay in-state tuition fee or out of state tuition fee?

you seems confused. if you want to do H1 transfer then where does another Univ come into picture?

then apply for GC. 

why do you need another degree for H1 transfer??

hello, all

i know an new rule "master's cap", 

http://www.murthy.com/2012/11/19/requirements-for-u-s-masters-graduates-to-enjoy-benefit-of-h1b-masters-cap/

an degree from for-profit school can't use for h1b master quota. although my **** degree is valid 

my question is 

i have h1b visa before at 2008, then i transfer to H4 at 2012, now i need to get another h1b from another company,  i don't limited by 20000 master or 65000 regualr cap,right?

may i get trouble ?

i know the best way is get another master degree from an famous university. but now im 30+, and have an baby. don't have too much time to complete another degree.

thanks for all helps.

Archived