H1-B Stamping in Canada


Recommended Posts

I am on a study permit in Canada and finishing up my PhD in Chemistry. I have been offered a post doctoral research assistant position at a university in USA. I am wondering if I can get my passport stamped in Canada for H1B or do I need to go to my home country (Pakistan) for stamping.



Thanks for your help in advance - Regards.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.