Re interview Call after visa was issued

Angel99

I had a b2 visitors visa interview on sept4. My visa was rejected. I again went for the visa interview on sept 10. I was issued the visa this time. But today i got a mail asking me to come for a reinterview on sept 13. Can anyone tel me why i am being asked to come for a reinterview? Are there any chances that my visa will be rejected in the reinterview? What type of questions will be asked now? The purpose of my visit is to attend a cousins wedding over there. Background info bout me- Im 24 yrs old and have my own business here in India. Im engaged and my fiance stays in India, we are getting married in december. My sponsor to the wedding is my dad and my stay is being taken care of my cousin over there. All these things were conveyed to the VO at the time of the interview.

I had a b2 visitors visa interview on sept4. My visa was rejected. I again went for the visa interview on sept 10. I was issued the visa this time. But today i got a mail asking me to come for a reinterview on sept 13. Can anyone tel me why i am being asked to come for a reinterview? Are there any chances that my visa will be rejected in the reinterview? What type of questions will be asked now? The purpose of my visit is to attend a cousins wedding over there. Background info bout me- Im 24 yrs old and have my own business here in India. Im engaged and my fiance stays in India, we are getting married in december. My sponsor to the wedding is my dad and my stay is being taken care of my cousin over there. All these things were conveyed to the VO at the time of the interview.

Do not see any problem. Just attend the interview on Sept 13th and see what it is all about.

Hi I am very sry that the chances of the visa getting approved to you is minimal. My sister was also called for a reinterview and she her visa was rejected after hrs of scrutiny. Consider your hopes of getting visa as almost nill. Its better to consider going to diff countries other than US.

which visa did ur sister apply to ? was it a b2 visitors visa? and what kind of questions did they ask her?

Hi I am very sry that the chances of the visa getting approved to you is minimal. My sister was also called for a reinterview and she her visa was rejected after hrs of scrutiny. Consider your hopes of getting visa as almost nill. Its better to consider going to diff countries other than US.

how can you be soo sure? Your sister's case might be different from OP's.

just attend the Interview and please come back to let us know what happened...will be helpful for others.

Hi.. I went and attended my reinterview and my visa got approved :)

The reason they had called me for a reinterview was because the same VO had interviewed me on sept 4(when the visa was rejected the first time) and on sept 10(when the visa was approves by him). It seems if your visa is rejected,you should not be interviewed by them again.

So this time i was interviewed by another VO. He asked the basic questions such as why are you going?, duration of your trip?, sponsor details and income details. He thenapproved my visa :)

Hi.. I went and attended my reinterview and my visa got approved :)

The reason they had called me for a reinterview was because the same VO had interviewed me on sept 4(when the visa was rejected the first time) and on sept 10(when the visa was approves by him). It seems if your visa is rejected,you should not be interviewed by them again.

So this time i was interviewed by another VO. He asked the basic questions such as why are you going?, duration of your trip?, sponsor details and income details. He thenapproved my visa :)

Congrats. Thanks for sharing the outcome.

Archived