H1B visa stamping @jamaica Kingston

Reddy belum

Please let me know if any one is ready to share room @jamica from 5thoct to 13thoct 2013?

I have few questions regarding H1B visa documents. I appreciate ur support in advance for answering them.

1) My educational background is cell & molecular biology and I am working @target as SAS programmer. My client has given me letter stating that I am working on healthcare databases. Will this work in defending my job related to field of study?

2)In the client letter it was stated that I would be working until approximately 2/1/2014. will it cause any worries as it is very short period of time.

3)can any one give me list of complete documents to carry when going for visa stamping.

I work for a biotech company and we use SaS so I do not think you should be worried,  and it also depends on your job profile and how you explain it.

btw..I am traveling to Jamaica on first week of oct and will stay ther until 2nd week. provide me your contact details ww can stay in touch.

I work for a biotech company and we use SaS so I do not think you should be worried,  and it also depends on your job profile and how you explain it.

btw..I am traveling to Jamaica on first week of oct and will stay ther until 2nd week. provide me your contact details ww can stay in touch.

Thanks for the explanation.

Can you get me on ***************@gmail.com.

Hi Guys,

I have been working with my current employer from feb 2013 and I have all the pay stubs from my employer to date. I have previously worked with other employer from april 2012 - september 2012 and I do have all the pay stubs. Pay stubs are missing from oct 2012 - jan 2013. 

With both the employers I have been working on opt and the current employer had petitioned my H1B starting 0ct 2013

Is this going to be an issue. If so how can i convince the VO?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

Do you guys know if embassy is open on OCT 4th..? Govt is shutting down tonight and i am still kind of confused with mixed voices on the closing embassy or not. Because when i read online even WIKI and other sites say it stopped processing 20--30 thousand visas during the shut down in 1995 and they will process only if it life and death matter it-seems and we don't fall under that categories. So do you know if your appointment is still good..? Could you please update if you have already contacted the consulate about this.

Hi Bala Reddy ,

I am travelling to Jamaica on 2nd Oct and i have my interview scheduled for Oct 4th so i may stay there for the following week as well. Please contact me on my email id  (On my Profile page) .

Thanks in advance

Hi Sunil,

I hope you got your visa. could you please  share your valuable visa interview experience with us?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I need help from you; I am planning to go to Kingston Jamaica for my H1B stamping first time after 6 years. What all I need.

1. What documentation do we have to carry?
  2. What is the process?
  3. Do we have to get a visa for Jamaica?
  4. How many days do we have to stay there I mean after how many days do I have to make return ticket.

If anyone already been for stamping please share your experience and please provide the list of document you carried and what they asked.

Please share your experience  and thank you in advance.

Sree

• 11 months later...

Archived