F1 application 221g slips twice

Urvi1

I had my F1 interview at Mumbai Consulate. I was given a green slip and asked to submit documents like resume,research interest etc. by email. I did the same.

My CEAC barcode appeared on the Case List and I submitted my passport but was returned the same with a 221g white slip (which states, your case needs administrative processing).

It's been over 75 days (from date of submission of my documents) and yet there are no updates on my case!

My university has given me a final extension and am suppose to reach my university within next ten days. If I don't I loose my admission.

Can anyone please help/guide.

Thank You

I had my F1 interview at Mumbai Consulate. I was given a green slip and asked to submit documents like resume,research interest etc. by email. I did the same.

My CEAC barcode appeared on the Case List and I submitted my passport but was returned the same with a 221g white slip (which states, your case needs administrative processing).

It's been over 75 days (from date of submission of my documents) and yet there are no updates on my case!

My university has given me a final extension and am suppose to reach my university within next ten days. If I don't I loose my admission.

Can anyone please help/guide.

Thank You

You could contact consulate and ask for an update. Other than that you can not do much during administrative processing other than to defer your joining date to next semester.

Archived