Do i need a client letter

thavidas

Hi

I am a full time employee of company A in INDIA. My company has filed a H1 petition for me. It has been approved. I am going for the Visa interivew this month. In the checklist provided by my company it does not mention any Client letter. For one of my colleague the USCIS has not approved her petition. The have given a RFE asking for the client letter. Do i also need a client letter. Please advise.

Thanks

thavidas

Hi

I am a full time employee of company A in INDIA. My company has filed a H1 petition for me. It has been approved. I am going for the Visa interivew this month. In the checklist provided by my company it does not mention any Client letter. For one of my colleague the USCIS has not approved her petition. The have given a RFE asking for the client letter. Do i also need a client letter. Please advise.

Thanks

thavidas

It is always better to carry one if you have a client.

Hi

Thanks

thavidas

If you work location is at client's work location then you need client letter.

Archived