passport ...unusual please need help

sandyelegance

Hi everyone,

Here is my situation, i got 221g white in da month of july26th/2013 so i took my passport and went to india ..I got email from Vancouver FPU saying "Your case has been reviewed by the Consular Officer and they have decided to approve your visa. However, we cannot proceed with processing the visa, pending the return of your passport." on sept5th/2013, so i flew back and submitted my passport today(sept9th/2013) 20thfloor counter B....BUT

they took my passport and gave me a slip which has some serial number and it say come to consulate on wednesday and pick ur passport and also there is NOTE : Its just a ticket to collect ur passport and not guarantee that u will get Visa.

I waited more than a Month now am bit curious , are they going to give me visa are not ,if so why they did not ask me to collect it at loomis....is it usal are whats going on

Please help me with this..Really appreciate the help!

Thankyou

Hi everyone,

Here is my situation, i got 221g white in da month of july26th/2013 so i took my passport and went to india ..I got email from Vancouver FPU saying "Your case has been reviewed by the Consular Officer and they have decided to approve your visa. However, we cannot proceed with processing the visa, pending the return of your passport." on sept5th/2013, so i flew back and submitted my passport today(sept9th/2013) 20thfloor counter B....BUT

they took my passport and gave me a slip which has some serial number and it say come to consulate on wednesday and pick ur passport and also there is NOTE : Its just a ticket to collect ur passport and not guarantee that u will get Visa.

I waited more than a Month now am bit curious , are they going to give me visa are not ,if so why they did not ask me to collect it at loomis....is it usal are whats going on

Please help me with this..Really appreciate the help!

Thankyou

Go on the appointed day (wednesday)

Archived