Online Canada visitor visa processing time

kkandra

Hi,

I have submitted a online Canada visitor visa application and I got submission confirmation on 08/29/13. when can I expect to hear anything from Canada office? I'm asking this because I have a visa interview appointment on nov 4th and I could like to know If I need to postpone my interview date.

Thanks.

Karthik Kandra.

@kkandra: Now a days it taking a month and less for Canada Visa if it is send by post and for online it took even less time. No need to worry about your appointment in Nov... you will get it for sure by then.

@ashley1986  WeWe need to send our passport through USPS (Express/Priority)  along with that we need to place a return cover (Express/Priority) so that they will send it back in that and you will have the tracking number and can track your passport. so 

Hello karthik

This is not a reply to your post but i had a qts of my own.. When you applied the visa for canada.. where did you or how did you send the passport?

I am trying to do the same. Please let me know

Hi,

I haven't send my passport yet but the there is a website cic.gc.ca website where  you can apply online and have to upload required documents.

@kkandra: Now a days it taking a month and less for Canada Visa if it is send by post and for online it took even less time. No need to worry about your appointment in Nov... you will get it for sure by then.

@ashley1986  WeWe need to send our passport through USPS (Express/Priority)  along with that we need to place a return cover (Express/Priority) so that they will send it back in that and you will have the tracking number and can track your passport. so 

Hi rajaH1Visa,

Thanks for the info really appreciated.

Karthik Kandra.

Hi rajaH1VIsa,

i got email to send passport but i see multiple addresses in the link they gave. Can you please give me the exact address to send passport?

Also, Can you please tell me how long it takes to get stamped passport after it reaches them.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Hi,

I have submitted a online Canada visitor visa application and I got submission confirmation on 08/29/13. when can I expect to hear anything from Canada office? I'm asking this because I have a visa interview appointment on nov 4th and I could like to know If I need to postpone my interview date.

Thanks.

Karthik Kandra.

Hi kkandra,

Did you get response from CIC to submit your passport. I applied on Aug 30 and i am still waiting for reply from CIC. Please, let me know your status.

Thanks

Hi kkandra,

Did you get response from CIC to submit your passport. I applied on Aug 30 and i am still waiting for reply from CIC. Please, let me know your status.

Thanks

Hi,

I got an email from CIC on sep 16th and send my passport to NY consulate on same date. Waiting for the passport to come my advice is sent it to California center for immediate return.

Thanks,

Karthik Kandra.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I got an email from CIC on sep 16th and send my passport to NY consulate on same date. Waiting for the passport to come my advice is sent it to California center for immediate return.

Thanks,

Karthik Kandra.

Hello KKandra,

Can you please let us know when you received your passport? Its been more than 16 days since I have sent my passport after receiving an email and havent heard anything yet.

Thanks,

Areddy.

Archived