COS F2 to F1 denied due to course enrollment

Nasim

Hi,

My COS F2 to F1 is denied due to enrollment in courses at school. What should I do? Can I re-apply for Change of status again as soon as I drop all the courses. I have violated the law for one month unintentionally. Can I request for Motion to reopen? What has happened to my current status? I am really worry!! 

Hi,

My COS F2 to F1 is denied due to enrollment in courses at school. What should I do? Can I re-apply for Change of status again as soon as I drop all the courses. I have violated the law for one month unintentionally. Can I request for Motion to reopen? What has happened to my current status? I am really worry!! 

You are still on F2 status. Contact an attorney

• 5 months later...

Hi,

Hi Naseem,

Unfortunately I am also in the same situation, did you get F1 ultimately, your answer gives me new hopes. Please do reply

Hi,

What happened Naseem, did you apply again for F1 with the help of Attorney, please suggest me. I am also in the same situation now. 

Archived