please help me with the answers

Sairam999

I am planning to visit Canada for H1b stamping, but below are few things with which am confused

1.Client mentioned that they will not provide any client letter, what can be alternate solution. will vendor letter should be fine?

2.my new LCA was filed after 4 months i got the new job, will there be any problem with the LCA date and the job start date, as i got the new job in Dec and employer filed my new lca in the month of March

3. I don't have experience letters from previous employers, but i have all the W2's and the pay stubs, Are the W2's and pay stubs should be fine if asked 

4. my last year salary is less then the LCA, what should be my answer if they asked 

I am confused like what should be my answers if they raise the above questions

Could someone please help me

I am planning to visit Canada for H1b stamping, but below are few things with which am confused

1.Client mentioned that they will not provide any client letter, what can be alternate solution. will vendor letter should be fine?

2.my new LCA was filed after 4 months i got the new job, will there be any problem with the LCA date and the job start date, as i got the new job in Dec and employer filed my new lca in the month of March

3. I don't have experience letters from previous employers, but i have all the W2's and the pay stubs, Are the W2's and pay stubs should be fine if asked 

4. my last year salary is less then the LCA, what should be my answer if they asked 

I am confused like what should be my answers if they raise the above questions

Could someone please help me

With your situation I would suggest you not to go for stamping.

(1) You need client letter. Otherwise get an email from client stating that they will not provide client letter and take a print of that for interview.

(2) Violation of laws.

(3) Should be fine.

(4) Truth has to be your answer. File a complaint with DOL against the employer that paid you less than LCA if you want to save yourself.

Archived