UNVA student can go for visa stamping at Vancouver, CANADA?

chandu_13

Hello bro's,

I got my H1-B approved for 3 years and which is going to start from this OCT 2013.

I am planning to go in Nov to Vancouver Canada.

Could you please suggest me whether it is safe to go there since everything i got approved (OPT, OPT-EXT, H1-B) without any query. 

Thanks in Advance.

Hello bro's,

I got my H1-B approved for 3 years and which is going to start from this OCT 2013.

I am planning to go in Nov to Vancouver Canada.

Could you please suggest me whether it is safe to go there since everything i got approved (OPT, OPT-EXT, H1-B) without any query. 

Thanks in Advance.

If you have used your master's degree for H1, then very first thing you have to do contact an attorney as soon as possible.

Hello Guys,

I have seen many post's regarding **** student's have to be ban.

But recently in my situation what happen i will clearly explain.

My OPT-EXT was till July 7th 2013 after that i applied for cap-gap ext.

i also received cap-gap ext. Here the story comes into picture.

My driving licence got expired since it was valid till OPT-EXT expiry date.

when i went to DMV with CAP-GAP I-20 they didn't found my info in the database

But here the twist is i took my H1-B copy to the DMV and again they scanned it and send that copy to the Department of Homeland Security to verify my status.

"I applied my H1-B based on my Master's Degree".

Finally i got a letter from DHS like below.

"The Department of Homeland Security has verified the information on your I-766 EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION CARD and therefore meet the requirement for lawful presence. Please return to your local driver licence office for issuance of your driver licence or identification card".

When i took that letter to DMV they renewed my Driving licence for 3 years.

From above what i am trying to say is once your H1-B got approved then we are totally based/depend on Petetioner(Employer who files your H1-B) not on the University.

Post your comments 

Thanks in Advance.

From above what i am trying to say is once your H1-B got approved then we are totally based/depend on Petetioner(Employer who files your H1-B) not on the University.

That's partially correct, but your H1 was approved based on your master's degree. And ICE itself declared that, any degree from **** is invalid so now can you realize the fact that your H1 was approved based on invalid degree.

Forget about USCIS, DHS and remaining govt diploma mills. According to the rules, your H1 was approved based on your master's degree which you know it's invalid now. Remember one more thing, USCIS has approved your H1 and they can also reject it at ANY TIME. So before it's too late contact an attorney ASAP.

Hello Guys,

I have seen many post's regarding **** student's have to be ban.

But recently in my situation what happen i will clearly explain.

My OPT-EXT was till July 7th 2013 after that i applied for cap-gap ext.

i also received cap-gap ext. Here the story comes into picture.

My driving licence got expired since it was valid till OPT-EXT expiry date.

when i went to DMV with CAP-GAP I-20 they didn't found my info in the database

But here the twist is i took my H1-B copy to the DMV and again they scanned it and send that copy to the Department of Homeland Security to verify my status.

Finally i got a letter from DHS like below.

"The Department of Homeland Security has verified the information on your I-766 EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION CARD and therefore meet the requirement for lawful presence. Please return to your local driver licence office for issuance of your driver licence or identification card".

When i took that letter to DMV they renewed my Driving licence for 3 years.

Post your comments 

Thanks in Advance.

Well, if you are convinced then do go ahead and later share your experience in this forum which might help others in situation like you.

If your H1 was applied for with the fake degree from ****, it was approved in error, and you WILL get into trouble sooner or later.

A degree from a non-accredited institution or a degree from an accredited for-profit institution can NOT be used for the H1 Masters quota. That's in the law.

Period.

• 4 months later...

If your H1 was applied for with the fake degree from ****, it was approved in error, and you WILL get into trouble sooner or later.

A degree from a non-accredited institution or a degree from an accredited for-profit institution can NOT be used for the H1 Masters quota. That's in the law.

Period.

Mr JoeF  stop scaring people...I know 10 members who studied in ****...everyone got H1 and visa stamping...Don't act like you are doing everything correct in USA...we all know how many people change their addresses within 10 days and we all know how many people got to USA first of all using fake bank statements...so just take it easy and chillax...It's easy to talk about other people who are already in some kind of trouble due to the mistakes of universities, not theirs

Mr JoeF  stop scaring people...I know 10 members who studied in ****...everyone got H1 and visa stamping...Don't act like you are doing everything correct in USA...we all know how many people change their addresses within 10 days and we all know how many people got to USA first of all using fake bank statements...so just take it easy and chillax...It's easy to talk about other people who are already in some kind of trouble due to the mistakes of universities, not theirs

And?

They WILL get into trouble sooner or later.

The LAW says that a degree from an unaccredited or a private for-profit institution can NOT be used for an H1.

Are you saying that the law is wrong???

If so, please show me the law text that contradicts me!

I am right. Any H1 approved with a fake **** degree WILL get revoked eventually.

Mr JoeF  stop scaring people...I know 10 members who studied in ****...everyone got H1 and visa stamping...Don't act like you are doing everything correct in USA ... we all know how many people change their addresses within 10 days and we all know how many people got to USA first of all using fake bank statements...so just take it easy and chillax...It's easy to talk about other people who are already in some kind of trouble due to the mistakes of universities, not theirs

You are so wrong.  It does not matter if 10, 100, 1000 ... people got a H-1B visa petition approved when incorrectly filed in the Masters quota.  By law the USCIS can at any time revoke those H-1B visas even if it was their mistake in approving them.  If a person commits immigration fraud, such as using "fake bank statements" to enter the U.S., not only can their visa be revoked, but they can be deported and be given a entry ban.  Again, this is U.S. law -- not opinion or conjecture.  These cases were not "mistakes of universities", they were mistakes by people who willing attended a fraudulent visa and diploma mill and got an expensive, worthless piece of paper for it.

• 1 year later...

And?

They WILL get into trouble sooner or later.

The LAW says that a degree from an unaccredited or a private for-profit institution can NOT be used for an H1.

Are you saying that the law is wrong???

If so, please show me the law text that contradicts me!

I am right. Any H1 approved with a fake **** degree WILL get revoked eventually.

When after 6 years of H1 is expired seriously man talk some sense,help people dont scare they came here with the same dream but got in some unfortunate situation.

When after 6 years of H1 is expired seriously man talk some sense,help people dont scare they came here with the same dream but got in some unfortunate situation.

People who abused the system WILL get into trouble. If they used a fake degree from a fake "university" they likely have killed their career in the US.

Geez, when will fraudsters like you learn that??? Are you really telling people to go ahead and commit fraud??? Are you really telling people to go see a deportation cell from the inside???

Oh, and they didn't "get into an unfortunate situation". They signed up with a fraud well-knowing that it was a fraud.

It was in their own free will. They have to bear the consequences. It is THAT simple.

Commit fraud, participate in fraud, and you will get into problems up to getting a permanent ban.

It is all very simple: if it sounds too good to be true, it is. There is no free ride. Cheap "universities" aren't cheap. They cost you dearly in the end. You pay with your lost career.

Archived