H1 and H4 Stamping.

bvenmani

Me and my wife have Visa Stamped (H1 & H4 respectively) until March 2014 when we came in during 2011 April. But in the mean time, i switched companies and transfered my H1 (I have a new I 797). Our passports still has the old company's stamped visa. Due to a family emergency, my wife will have to go back to india for a couple of months and she will be back in january 2014. My question is: should she go for stamping because i switched jobs? She will be leaving by the end of next week. So, if anyone knows the answer, please reply ASAP so that i can get the documents ready if she should go for stamping.

Thanks in advance,

BV

Me and my wife have Visa Stamped (H1 & H4 respectively) until March 2014 when we came in during 2011 April. But in the mean time, i switched companies and transfered my H1 (I have a new I 797). Our passports still has the old company's stamped visa. Due to a family emergency, my wife will have to go back to india for a couple of months and she will be back in january 2014. My question is: should she go for stamping because i switched jobs? She will be leaving by the end of next week. So, if anyone knows the answer, please reply ASAP so that i can get the documents ready if she should go for stamping.

Thanks in advance,

BV

Both of you do not need a visa till March 2014. Your wife needs to show a copy of your I797 at POE.

Archived