B2 Visa Rejected inToronto

moudood

Dear Sir,

I have applied for B2 visitor visa @ Toronto US consulate, 4th Sep 2013. Appeared for the visa interview. VO asked the below questions.

1. where are you working? told my client name
2. what is your role?  system analyst
3. Are your married ?  yes
4. Are your family here? no
5. How long you stay in Canada? 5 months 
6. Show your PR card? shown
7 . Have you worked in US before? Yes. Under which Visa? L1B. How long were you in US? 4 Years
8. Given pink slip..214(b)
     I asked that any specific reason for rejection.. She told me that I have to apply from India..

VO did not ask me to show any proof of employment. So I did not show any letter of employment.

Question:

1. If I apply again, what is the proper way to apply? By giving them the right justification that I will be returning back to canada. Please suggest.

2. How long should i give a gap before i apply again?

Dear Sir,

I have applied for B2 visitor visa @ Toronto US consulate, 4th Sep 2013. Appeared for the visa interview. VO asked the below questions.

1. where are you working? told my client name
2. what is your role?  system analyst
3. Are your married ?  yes
4. Are your family here? no
5. How long you stay in Canada? 5 months 
6. Show your PR card? shown
7 . Have you worked in US before? Yes. Under which Visa? L1B. How long were you in US? 4 Years
8. Given pink slip..214(b)
     I asked that any specific reason for rejection.. She told me that I have to apply from India..

VO did not ask me to show any proof of employment. So I did not show any letter of employment.

Question:

1. If I apply again, what is the proper way to apply? By giving them the right justification that I will be returning back to canada. Please suggest.

2. How long should i give a gap before i apply again?

It is a bit strange that VO wants you to apply from India. Where is company located? India? Contact office of Murthy's.

Archived