H1B Stamping Question regarding MS Major

Gangavas

Hi Guys,

I am planning to go for my H1b Stamping in Ottawa on Sep 25th. I am from a Biotechnology Background (B.tech and MS, both) I completed my Masters 2 years ago and has been working as an IT consultant since then. I did my internship in IT field and my University allowed me to do so from then I shifted to IT.

My concern here is about the possible questions from VO like "How is your education related to your job" or "How did your employer recruit you for an IT job"

Please help me how to handle these kind of questions. Thanks in advance

Hi Guys,

I am planning to go for my H1b Stamping in Ottawa on Sep 25th. I am from a Biotechnology Background (B.tech and MS, both) I completed my Masters 2 years ago and has been working as an IT consultant since then. I did my internship in IT field and my University allowed me to do so from then I shifted to IT.

My concern here is about the possible questions from VO like "How is your education related to your job" or "How did your employer recruit you for an IT job"

Well, you should be able to answer this question as you are working in IT with Biotech educational background. How will you justify? There is a high possibility of visa denial. Wait for other members to give their opinion.

Hi Guys,

You have to be truthful. That's the most important thing.

If you lie about things, you could get banned for life.

So, how is your education related to your job?

Archived