Alien Number received in I-485 family based match with Alien number used in Employment Based-Will it create any issue? pls help.

Hello Experts, 2 years ago I have applied for my green card through my employer.. I am from India and EB2 Category and have perm and I-140 approved but due to Priority date I cannot apply for I-485. Meanwhile this year I got married to US Citizen and applied through US Spouse last month for concurrent I-130/1-485 .. I am looking into the Alien Number on the I-797C for I-485 and looked into the online portal my employer has for my green card processing info ( Its just the information and has no document) and I am seeing the Alien number is exactly matching...does that mean Family Based Petition and Employment Based Petiiton both are using the same Alien Number? Also, will it be a problem in processing my applcation..my employer never shared me the Alien number so I did not know about it .My Employer does not know at the moment that I am filing the green card through my marriage to US Citizen...I am in H1 at the moment and planning to file H1 extension in Dec this year based on approved I-140 as I learned from different people that both can go side by side but now having same alien number I am confused. Please help

Archived