Client letter for H1 Visa Interview

dkirankumar

I work for Employer A on H1 visa. Employer A was filed my L1 to H1 visa transfer with COS, 8 months back. Now, I need to go for visa stamping in India as I am planning to visit India.
My role is developer and I work in Employer A premises. When my petition was filed earlier for COS, my employer A provided supporting letter with roles and responsibilities. I was recruited for developing applications in X technology and the same was described in supporting letter. It was not mentioned anything about a specific client. I am currently working on a project which is for Client ‘B’. The complete team is located in Employer A premises and work allocation/scheduling is handled by Employer A.
• Do I need client letter from ‘Client B’ for visa stamping/ interview? 
• Any other documents I need to carry in relation with client (MSA or SOW etc)?

I appreciate your valuable advise.

I work for Employer A on H1 visa. Employer A was filed my L1 to H1 visa transfer with COS, 8 months back. Now, I need to go for visa stamping in India as I am planning to visit India.

My role is developer and I work in Employer A premises. When my petition was filed earlier for COS, my employer A provided supporting letter with roles and responsibilities. I was recruited for developing applications in X technology and the same was described in supporting letter. It was not mentioned anything about a specific client. I am currently working on a project which is for Client ‘B’. The complete team is located in Employer A premises and work allocation/scheduling is handled by Employer A.

• Do I need client letter from ‘Client B’ for visa stamping/ interview? 

• Any other documents I need to carry in relation with client (MSA or SOW etc)?

I appreciate your valuable advise.

You will need client letter if you work at client location. Does your LCA states that you work at client location? If yes then you need it.

Thanks all for your prompt response.

I am not working at client location.  I work at my employer A location who sponsored my H1 visa.  

In my LCA also, it was mentioned that I work at employer A location. 

If that's the case then you don't need a client letter. Like I said earlier, you need client letter only if you work at client location.

Archived