H1 B visa issue

mn_ramya

Hi,

I was earlier employed with Indian employer and got my first H1-B visa. 

I later did my H1-B transfer and changed my employer to American vendor.My project with this ended up unfortunately.

And I need H1-B transfer immediately.

My first H1-B visa was not revoked by my first employer and he is fine to have me back in his company.

Is it possible to go back and work with the first employer without any H1-B transfer?

I am  in a very confused state.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,

I was earlier employed with Indian employer and got my first H1-B visa. 

I later did my H1-B transfer and changed my employer to American vendor.My project with this ended up unfortunately.

And I need H1-B transfer immediately.

My first H1-B visa was not revoked by my first employer and he is fine to have me back in his company.

Is it possible to go back and work with the first employer without any H1-B transfer?

I am  in a very confused state.

Thanks in Advance.

I believe yes. But, ask your first employer's attorney.

You employer cannot revoke VISA, he can revoke H1 petition and their is a difference. How long you have been working with your new employer??

Once you have left the old employer by law your employer has to revoke it, if not then records show that you are still with that employer.

Archived