parents with younger sister , comments

mickyy

Hello,

I am planning for all 3 to apply together for B2. My younger unmarried sister will get a month vacation break at end of her second last semester next year in Jan so I am making this as a vacation point for all 3.

Here is what I am putting on the letter to VO :
<snip>
"My sister will be getting a month vacation break at the end of her current second last semester. This would be a good time for all of them to plan this vacation."
<snip>

ofcourse she wud attach transcripts and a letter from univ of being a regular student etc.

Any advice or comments?

Thanks

Hello,

I am planning for all 3 to apply together for B2. My younger unmarried sister will get a month vacation break at end of her second last semester next year in Jan so I am making this as a vacation point for all 3.

<snip>

"My sister will be getting a month vacation break at the end of her current second last semester. This would be a good time for all of them to plan this vacation."

<snip>

ofcourse she wud attach transcripts and a letter from univ of being a regular student etc.

Any advice or comments?

Thanks

Should be fine, I suppose.

Hello,

<snip>

<snip>

Any advice or comments?

Thanks

That's good.

• 4 weeks later...

so  the  update  is  my  parents  got  5 year  visa  but sister  dint.

i  just  dont know  any better  reason than above for sister  visa. my  sister  did  tried  to convince  vo  but  she  looks like  already had  made  her mind,  dint bother  looking at  docs  all she  kept  saying  eeeeeeeeen rules  r  v  strict.. that  sounds  unreasoanble reason

i  just  dont know  any better  reason than above for sister  visa. my  sister  did  tried  to convince  vo  but  she  looks like  already had  made  her mind,  dint bother  looking at  docs  all she  kept  saying  eeeeeeeeen rules  r  v  strict.. that  sounds  unreasoanble reason

Good to know your parents got their visa. Get the help of murthy firm to help with your sister's visa.

Your sister is still a student. She can file COS to F1 at anytime after landing in US, may be that's the reason.

Moreover, most of the teenagers abuse visiting visa by finding spouse within few days after landing in US, vo might thought that your sister would do the same.

Not true

My personal experiences have been different.

As I said, it is very hard, not impossible.

If a few people had success, that doesn't mean that everybody gets a visa.

It depends on the individual circumstances.

In general, my statement stands: "

It is very hard for single young women to get a visa to the US, because way too many single young women, once in the US, all of a sudden found somebody to marry..."

Archived