Student visa rejected in 2006

thavidas

Hi

My student visa got rejected in 2006. I am going for H1 stamping this month. Can i just lie in this question or should i say the truth. "Have ever been rejected a US visa.

As my passport is renewed and the rejection stamp is there in the old passport. Do they come to know about my rejection. The reason for rejection is not sufficient funds. ( Its a blue stamp not red stamp) Please advise

Thanks

thavidas

Hi

My student visa got rejected in 2006. I am going for H1 stamping this month. Can i just lie in this question or should i say the truth. "Have ever been rejected a US visa.

As my passport is renewed and the rejection stamp is there in the old passport. Do they come to know about my rejection. The reason for rejection is not sufficient funds. ( Its a blue stamp not red stamp) Please advise

Thanks

thavidas

Never lie. Always the truth. It is not going to affect your H1B visa

You should mention in the application as rejected and explain the reason also.

If you change your passport also will not excluse your history, they will maintain each and everything.

Lie will make will again asks you about more quesions on the history. which will effect on your current h1b visa.

Wait for others responses

Hi

Thanks

thavidas

Of course they know about this. They have your finger prints already, once you give your biometrics before interview they have your horoscope on their screen.

So don't act too smart by lying, if you got caught you have to forget US forever.

Of course they know about this. They have your finger prints already, once you give your biometrics before interview they have your horoscope on their screen.

So don't act too smart by lying, if you got caught you have to forget US forever.

lol I like the way you wrote...true though.

One should NEVER LIE with the US Immigration Officers or anywhere.

Archived