H1 Extension Premium Processing VSC August month

nnnnn

Any replies would be appreciated...gurus can anyone reply ....Tnx in Advace for replies

My case is i applied for my extension in premium process on Aug 10th. Till now no reciept number. But my Premium processing check is cashed on Aug 12th(cant track the EAC from that as it is cashed thrugh ACH). Till now didnt get Receiot. My 15 calender day duration completes on wednesday....is this normal...

I mean not getting reciept number and PP taking till the last date..

Hi..

I again checked with my employer today...they didnt get the email...but he got the hard copy just 1 hr b4 and he emailed me...my date on the reciept is Aug 11th and the status is ACCEPTANCE..as it is premium i shuld get the status updated by 25th Aug

Yes. I just got an email from USCIS today morning saying that it is approved. The website is also updated to "Post Decision Activity". It is written there that the approval notice was sent on 8/19. So, it looks like the website updates and emails from USCIS are a bit delayed as I have been checking regularly multiple times of the day and today morning only received the email about the approval and site got updated.

Originally posted by nnnnn:

@indian_007,Thank you for your reply.

Did you get any reply on your case? mine is still in acceptance stage.

Hi nnnn, I checked again with my attorney and this time, she gave me more details. What has happened is that she has neither received the hard copy of the receipt nor the email. She had provided the receipt # to me from the stamp on the check that was cashed. I hope it is the same as my case's receipt #.

The Receipt # shows a status of approved. But neither the hard copy of the receipt nor the approval notice are with the attorney. I was happy today morning, but now a little worried since they don't have any copies of the receipt.

DOnt worry @indian_007...It is ok ...as the reciet number at the back of check is correct one...i couldnot track mine in the back of check (i gave my personal check for premium processing fee only, but it was cut as ACH transaction ) i paid not the H1b fees....so dont know about that check. ...

Luckily my hard copy of reciept number came yesterday...i too was worried till then....uscis really sucks now...we do premium processing and still they dont update anything...

i hope mine will be approved in by tommorow or so..i am worried too...

but for u...dont worry...if ur lawyer has give the reciept number from the check filled for u...that is correct..make sure it is ur check...that shuld be enough...u shuld get the copy of approved i-797 by next week for sure

@indian_007...what time did u get the approval email....i didnt yet get any today and also the online status is still in acceptance...i am bit worried...mine is extension for same fulltime company

I received the email at 11 AM Central time. You should get the approval this week. Extension with a full-time direct hire employer should be fairly straight-forward.

the status is not yet updated...but my lawyer got the approval notice

Congrats! That's nice.

I'm getting sick of waiting for my documents. 2 weeks after application there is no sign of even the receipt notice. Approval was received 6 days ago and there is no sign of that document either. This is getting very frustrating. Despite such hefty charges, they can't even mail a document on time.

I hope the USCIS website is not getting update correctly and emails for reciept notices are also not on time...

My case was filled on Aug 10th in premium...didnt get reciept no email...after one week got my recipet number in mail on AUG 22nd....my H1B extension was approved on Aug 24th and my lawyer got the email but still my online status is ACCEPTANCE only.

Hello All,

Its my time to pay back to Murthy forum.

Opt end date May 31,2011

Applied H1 on June 1,2011.Regular Vermont

Receipt Notice June 2,2011

Got Cap Gap I20 after submitting the receipt notice to college on June 6, 2011 till sept 30,2011.

Waited for 2 months then upgraded to premium on

August 16,2011.

Got approval on August 19,2011.

Got approval in 3 days for 3 years after upgrading to PP.

Hi Guys,

My lawyer got a mail from USCIS with receipt date of 08/19. I got the mail from my lawyer only on 31st. When I checked the status it still shows as Acceptance on 09/03 which is supposed to be the 15th day of my PP. Also 5th is a holiday.

Will this be eligible for refund of extra charges for PP

This is the message seen on the website.

Acceptance

On August 23, 2011, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER and we e-mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case

Does that mean my date starts from 23rd and not 19th as mentioned in the mail from USCIS.

Thanks,

Sujeet

Originally posted by sujeetss:

Hi Guys,

My lawyer got a mail from USCIS with receipt date of 08/19. I got the mail from my lawyer only on 31st. When I checked the status it still shows as Acceptance on 09/03 which is supposed to be the 15th day of my PP. Also 5th is a holiday.

Will this be eligible for refund of extra charges for PP

Sujeet

Mine is also same as urs. Still waiting for response. Please post if u heard anything. I guess hurricane resulted in the delay.

Archived