Parent's Visitor Visa

danga

Hi All

I am applying visitor Visa for my parents.  I would appreciate your help for below questions.

1. I am pregnant. Should they tell this reason in interview?

2. In DS 160 for there is a question - Have  you made specific plan?

My parents are planning to come in Nov 20013.

I would prefer them stating in US for 3-4 months but don't have specific plan. If I click yes it asks exact date and flight number(optionla)

Should we say Yes or No for this question and how does it affect the interview?

3. My father is retired govt servant but still he is working after retirement and my mother is homemaker.

Actually he is not earning much money from that job (10000 per month) as he is doing it only not to sit idle.

Should he tell that he is working ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi All

I am applying visitor Visa for my parents.  I would appreciate your help for below questions.

1. I am pregnant. Should they tell this reason in interview?

2. In DS 160 for there is a question - Have  you made specific plan?

My parents are planning to come in Nov 20013.

I would prefer them stating in US for 3-4 months but don't have specific plan. If I click yes it asks exact date and flight number(optionla)

Should we say Yes or No for this question and how does it affect the interview?

3. My father is retired govt servant but still he is working after retirement and my mother is homemaker.

Actually he is not earning much money from that job (10000 per month) as he is doing it only not to sit idle.

Should he tell that he is working ?

Thanks in advance.

(1) You have to tell the truth to VO. If you being pregnant is the reason there is high probability that it will be denied as visitor visa is for touristic purpose and not to help for delivering a baby or babysitting.

(2) Looks like you have specific plan. If you do then just enter it.

(3) Yes.

Archived