H1B stamping in Au

mebond007

Hi

I am an Indian national and am currently working in Sydney on 457 (already been here since 1.5 years) and my 457 is valid till next year.

Just would like to know if I can attend the stamping interview in Sydney or Canberra?

If yes, any Indian citizen on this forum has any expereince of getting it stamped in Au? Have not come across any Indian til now who has got it stamped in AU.

Or do I need to go back to India to get it stamped.

Also, What all documents do I need to carry for the interview?

Thanks

Hi

I am an Indian national and am currently working in Sydney on 457 (already been here since 1.5 years) and my 457 is valid till next year.

Just would like to know if I can attend the stamping interview in Sydney or Canberra?

If yes, any Indian citizen on this forum has any expereince of getting it stamped in Au? Have not come across any Indian til now who has got it stamped in AU.

Or do I need to go back to India to get it stamped.

Also, What all documents do I need to carry for the interview?

Thanks

Since you are in Aus with a work or long term visa you should be able to apply at US consulates in Aus.

ok...Thanks..Will try to get it stamped in Au then...

Also what documents should I ask my US employer to send me so that I can attend the interview.

Also, the US consulate says that I need to prove that I will return back to India after competing my work in US.

What all documents can I take to show the same?

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Archived