Stanley Form

swetha47

Hello 

I completed the DS-160 form for the non immigrant.
I am getting the confirmation page and it has a confirmation number.
When I go to the bank to pay the visa fee to get the appointment they ask for the application form. (Stanley form)

I am unable to retrieve that form as I finished the application and it is already submitted. How do I retrieve the stanley form.

Also I tried completing a new DS-160 form and it does not give me an option to save any form except the .dat form which isnt very helpful.

Please help.

Thank You

Swetha

Hello 

I completed the DS-160 form for the non immigrant.
I am getting the confirmation page and it has a confirmation number.
When I go to the bank to pay the visa fee to get the appointment they ask for the application form. (Stanley form)

I am unable to retrieve that form as I finished the application and it is already submitted. How do I retrieve the stanley form.

Also I tried completing a new DS-160 form and it does not give me an option to save any form except the .dat form which isnt very helpful.

Please help.

Thank You

Swetha

After you finish DS160 you have to create a login ID and password at UStraveldocs website. Once you fill in details and when you reach payment page you will find details of downloading or saving stanley form. Take a print of that and along with your DS160 confirmation page submit it to concerned bank for payment

After you finish DS160 you have to create a login ID and password at UStraveldocs website. Once you fill in details and when you reach payment page you will find details of downloading or saving stanley form. Take a print of that and along with your DS160 confirmation page submit it to concerned bank for payment

is  that  a  regualr  procedure  for  everyone  irrespective  country?

Archived