PD (EB2) - Current / Case Status - Request for Evidence Response Review / Also Follow to Join Filing

deepalisk

Hello there

I have two questions

1. My husband's PD is current (August 2006)

2. Case Status on uscis website says: Request for Evidence Response Review -

On December 7, 2009, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use the processing time information on our website to estimate when this case will be done. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Once a timely response to the request for evidence is received by USCIS, we review the evidence or information you submitted. If you submitted the requested evidence, we continue with the adjudication of your application or petition in light of the new evidence.

QUESTION 1 - WHAT TO DO NOW?

More Information:

I was traveling when my husband GC was getting filed and was unable to reach US when the window opened in 2007. We were told we could file for Follow to Join when PD becomes current. I an in India right now.

QUESTION 2 - CAN SOME ONE GUIDE HOW TO PROCEED? IS AOS FOR MY HUSBAND AND CP FOR ME POSSIBLE?

Archived