221 G, Vancouver, 27 August

robert86

How long Are you working for XXXX?

Since xxx

Do you work for end client?

yes

How long have you been working for the client?

Same as my employer, almost three years.

Where?

answered (Government company, working for law enforcement)

Can you give me your LCA, Client Letter, 129, paystub, w2?

Gave everything?

Then typed and stared at the computer for two minutes? Awkward silence?

Then "WE NEED FURTHER PROCESSING"

Gave 221 G white slip and return everything but kept passport, I-797 and client letter.

Me: How long do you thing it might take?

Hopefully one to two week.....

Now I am frustrated.

How long Are you working for XXXX?

Since xxx

Do you work for end client?

yes

How long have you been working for the client?

Same as my employer, almost three years.

Where?

answered (Government company, working for law enforcement)

Can you give me your LCA, Client Letter, 129, paystub, w2?

Gave everything?

Then typed and stared at the computer for two minutes? Awkward silence?

Then "WE NEED FURTHER PROCESSING"

Gave 221 G white slip and return everything but kept passport, I-797 and client letter.

Me: How long do you thing it might take?

Hopefully one to two week.....

Now I am frustrated.

was this your first stamping for H!? did you had any idea why they give you 221 g?

VO wrote employment relationships on 221g white form. Mine is EVC model and H1 extension. Issue is that i work from home and my client location is different. LCA is on my home address and there is no indication on my client letter that i work from home. She wanted something in writing that i do telecommute.    

VO wrote employment relationships on 221g white form. Mine is EVC model and H1 extension. Issue is that i work from home and my client location is different. LCA is on my home address and there is no indication on my client letter that i work from home. She wanted something in writing that i do telecommute.    

Thanks.

BTW Guys I got my visa approved and I am back to States on the same weekend. Apparently they did client verification and my client manager requested for expedite process of my visa. Hence the whole thing took 4 days. Tuesday -Interview (221G) , Wednesday( Client Verification), Thursday status changes, Friday- Issued.

Please verify that your client letter is genuine and not fake. Don't even try to fabricate it, if they will find out, and some how they know this, they will simply reject ur application and initiate the legal investigation. 

I heard someone who went through this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived