Questions regarding Canada TRV

akrao23

Hi,

I am planning to apply Canada visa online, ready with all documents but having few questions below. Can anyone please suggest me on these.

1. Can anyone please tell me how to upload digital photo?Can we take photo with camera/phone and crop to given size? Can anyone please provide size/specifications we need to follow?

2. It says 4 months bank statements but they also mentioned that use 1 file for each document type. Do we need to merge all 4 months statements into single pdf and upload. Or will it take 4 bank statements file while uploading?

3. What we need to upload for 'Add Letter of Explanation' document? It is optional but just want to know if it adds strength to our application. 

Thanks!

1. Take a picture with cam/phone and goto epassport web site , select canada and upload your photo. It will give you print. No need to pay . 

2. Where did they ask 4 month bank stmts? i think i submitted only 1.

3.upload i 797

Thanks for reply. Will that site gives an option to download a soft copy? because we need to upload soft copy for online application.

I saw in the checklist proof of means of financial support they mentioned 4 months of bank statements.

Thanks!

1. Take a picture with cam/phone and goto epassport web site , select canada and upload your photo. It will give you print. No need to pay . 

2. Where did they ask 4 month bank stmts? i think i submitted only 1.

3.upload i 797

They mentioned bank statements for past four month under 'Proof of Means of Financial Support'..

Proof of Means of Financial Support

You must prove that you can support yourself and the family members accompanying you while you are in Canada by providing as many of the following documents:
  • your bank statements for the past four months
  • a bank draft in convertible currency
  • pay stubs
  • an employment letter
  • proof of assets or business
  • proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
  • tax reports, declarations or statements
  • proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution
  • a letter from the person or institution providing you with money
  • proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program
  • proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada
Can you please tell me if 1 month is enough to submitt?
Thanks!

They mentioned bank statements for past four month under 'Proof of Means of Financial Support'..

You must prove that you can support yourself and the family members accompanying you while you are in Canada by providing as many of the following documents:
  • pay stubs
  • an employment letter
  • proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program
  • proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada
Thanks!

I just submitted W2 for this.

• pay stubs
  • an employment letter
Thanks!

why only bank stmt? look for other options they listed

Archived